Benalla Bowls Club
Monday, March 16
BBC Indoor Social Bowls – 13 bowlers played two games of eight ends of triples and fours. Winners were B. Billman (skip), J. Aldridge and D. Gulbin with one win and a draw. Runners up were V. Haag (skip), G. Watt, C. Levy and S. Zanin with one win and three shots up.
Please note Indoor Bowls has been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
With all advertised and future tournaments cancelled, together with organised bowling events, the club was able to finalise this season’s programme of Club Championships with the following results:
● BBC Ladies’ 21 Up: The winner was Yvonne Capp, with runner up, Willy Lockwood.
● BBC Ladies’ 100 Up: The winner Yvonne Capp, with runner up, Karen Nicholls.
● BBC Men’s 21 Up: The winner was Graham McNutt, with runner up, Rob Lockwood.
● BBC Ladies’ Pairs: The winners were Kerri Leask and Marg Hill, with runners up, Kim Jarden and Marg Binnie.
● BBC Men’s Pairs: The winners were Chris Cooney and Darren Salan, with runners up, David Lindsay and Rob Lewis.
● BBC Mixed Pairs: The winners were John Stevens and Yvonne Capp, with runners up, David Lindsay and Marg Felmingham.
Congratulations to all who entered the competition, with all finals resulting in excellent games.
While some days the wind was more challenging, the Club Championship committee would like to thank all finalists for being available to finalise this year’s Club Championships’ program.
Please note, BBC members are allowed to attend the greens for a ‘roll up’ any time, but be sensible and practice ‘social distancing’ for our own safety as well as others.