WHAT IS CLOSED?
● Beauty and nails shops, massage (excluding health related).
● Real estate auctions and inspections.
● Amusement parks, arcades and play centres.
● Yoga, pilates and wellness centres.
● Pools and sporting activities.
● Galleries, libraries, community and recreation centres.
● Cinemas, entertainment venues, casinos and night clubs.
● Religious gatherings.
● Pubs, registered and licensed clubs (excluding bottle shops attached to these venues), hotels (excluding accommodation)
WHAT IS RESTRICTED?
● Strict social distancing rules apply in the following cases:
● Restaurants and cafes – takeway only, or home delivery.
● Bootcamps and personal training – limited to 10 people.
● Weddings – the couple, celebrant and witnesses only.
● Funerals – no more than 10 people.
● Outdoor food markets – as per state regulations.
● Stay home unless going out for groceries, exercise, medical needs, care/support and work where it cannot be from home.
● Where possible, keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
● Avoid all non-essential travel.
● Avoid visiting aged care homes to protect older Australians.
● Ban on all overseas travel.