News

Operating for 21 years

By Deniliquin Pastoral Times

 ID Appliance Service has been operating in Deniliquin for 21 years, and always prides itself on putting the customer first.

Owner and operator Ian Watt (pictured) started the business in April 1999, then with nine years experience as an electrician in Deniliquin under his belt.

With the help of Ricky Salan, who has worked alongside him for 11 years, Ian places a great emphasis on punctuality, reliability, attention to detail and quality workmanship.

‘‘I started off mainly with appliance repairs. It would have been 70 per cent of the business then, with the other 30 per cent being airconditioning,’’ he said.

‘‘These days, the way appliances are made and in a throw away society, that is now reversed.

‘‘We do mostly airconditioning and refrigeration now, but we can still help with appliance repairs.

‘‘For 15 years we have been a specialist Daikin dealer. They (Daikin systems) are a stand-out when it comes to providing high quality, energy efficient airconditioning systems, and also provide a good dealer network, efficient technical support and product knowledge.’’

ID Appliance Service can provide a complete service when it comes to airconditioning, from quoting the correct size system for your needs to installation. They also offer back up service support for Daikin airconditioners, and can service and repair most other brands too.

The business also offers domestic electrical contracting and appliance repairs for all brands of white goods.

For more information, contact ID Appliance Service on 0417 629 488.